Friday, February 13, 2015

BABY LUCAS: WEEK 9

I won't be drinking any martinis any time soon, but the baby is the size of an olive this week!

Last week was such a monumental week in my pregnancy so far, that I wonder how I'll be able to top that until our next sonogram. This week I figured I would share some nursery room items and things we already have in our own nursery!


I love love this rocker we purchased. I love the fabric, color (the palest grey) and especially love the fact that it turns into a standard chair post-baby. I think it will look especially sweet with a fluffy (possibly faux fur) pillow/throw. I've already spent many mornings sitting and staring out the window. It's one of my favorite spots in the house already.



I purchased this light fixture after we had ceiling light boxes added to the rooms upstairs and it really makes a statement in the room. It gives off a glowy light and is perfect for a little boy or girl. Very gender neutral! 


The last purchase we made for this room was a dresser from Ikea last fall and I LOVE it. It's large, the perfect height for a changing pad to sit on top and is solid wood. The room smelled like fresh pine for at least a few months afterwards. I switched out the knobs and love how it upgraded the look.

The photo below holds a lot of the things I love. Creams, greys, we'll add a statement color (based on baby's gender - baby blues or a muted pale lavender) and natural elements with lots of texture.

Pottery Barn Kids Nursery Event — The Doctor's Closet

I have lots of plans for this special room. Just waiting for when we find out the gender!

No bump photo this week. Things got so crazy and since I only have until tomorrow left in this week we are going to start again with week 10. Chris was really bummed!

0 comments:

Post a Comment