Friday, July 22, 2016

BENJAMIN EVERETT: MONTH TWO

Easily following toys now

Was constipated for over 48 hours but karo syrup and a warm bath helped that

Went over 12 hours with only nursing!

Starting to coo and smile at everyone

Loves looking at our ceiling fan and lights

Still pulling his hair with his right hand. (Stopped around 6 weeks)

Watches tv.

Can breast-feed without a Boppy now.

Smiles and gives smirks with giggles. W

ent on his first picnic with Rory and aunt Nikki at larriland farm. Has had 4 picnics, 3 trips to restaurants with momma, 2 pumpkin patch visits and 1 leaf-tastic afternoon photoshoot.

Visits Grammy d on lunchtime walks

Momma takes me on morning outings during my morning nap.

Love to snuggle in bed with mom and dad when I wake up around 7. I'll sleep an extra two hours on mommas chest.

Gets extra happy and smiley at night when dad gets home from work, in the morning and at night. Loves giving smiles!

Officially outgrown all of my newborn clothes and outgrowing his 0-3 month onesies and some shirts.

Weighing a little over 10 pounds at 6 weeks and a little over 12 pounds at 8 weeks.

Made Halloween cards for all of my grand and great grand parents.

Loves to eat and having his diaper changed.

Started sleeping in his crib at 7 weeks but momma still lets me sleep in the Rock and play if I have gas.

Starting to sleep on my tummy during naps at 8 weeks.

Figured out our nanny situation.

Drinking over 30 ounces a day.

Went to a Halloween party at papa duke and Grammy pammys house for my first Halloween.

Took his infant insert out of the car seat.

Visited Annapolis with Grammy d and great gramma Schaub.

Still loving tummy time (especially on the boppy) and playing on my play mat, but my favorite thing to do is be perched on someone's shoulder or sitting so I can look around.

Loves being outside!

0 comments:

Post a Comment