Monday, March 9, 2015

BABY LUCAS: WEEK 11 + CABO RECAP

Baby bee is the size of a lime this week! 

Very fitting since we made our way to Cabo early on Monday morning to enjoy margaritas (for Chris) and virgin frozen smoothies for me :)

Nothing new exciting in terms of pregnancy symptoms for week 11 (peeing in the middle of the night and light morning sickness still prevails). Traveling to Cabo and the long cab drive to the resort took a toll on me, but after some R&R, I was back to normal!

 
Chris and I both finished our baby books we brought with us (my hubby rocks and is so involved it makes my heart burst)! Chris read "Dude! You're Gonna Be a Dad" and I read "The Happiest Baby on the Block." Hoping I learned enough tricks to soothe this little one once he/she makes their arrival.


We woke up early on Tuesday to watch the sunrise from our balcony. Chris was in heaven in the hot tub.


I snapped a few sunrise photos of the view from our room. I wish the camera could have caught how amazing the sunrises really were.


We bought groceries for the week and make our breakfast and lunches in our room. It had a full kitchen, which was really convenient! Below are a few more random photos from our trip.


Just one view of the gorgeous resort. We had perfect weather the entire week.










Our maid saw our baby books and left us a swan towel family. So sweet to come back to!






We took a sunset beach tour. Chris has better photos! I unfortunately was the only one on board to get sick, but we did see a ton of whales so overall it was beautiful and great!
 

We went to Edith's one night which I HIGHLY recommend. The food was amazing and it had such a romantic atmosphere. 


I had plenty of smoothies during my trip.






 On our last day Chris and I also found out baby's gender! What do you think is it?



0 comments:

Post a Comment