Monday, March 9, 2015

BABY LUCAS: WEEK 13

Week 13 and baby boy is the size of a small peach! 

All of the great grandparents guessed correctly that the baby was a boy and all of the grandparents almost unanimously thought it was a girl! Finding out the gender early has been so much fun and has given us a few extra weeks of connecting with our little man.

No new symptoms this week. I have been noticing that although I have been waking up in the middle of the night to use the restroom, I've been ignoring it and falling back asleep. Thankfully no wet sheets (ha!) have happened. I'm sure this won't be lasting long. The morning sickness has almost completely gone away, with the exception of after eating a large dinner. I have been feeling what I assume are "growing pains" so I'm wondering if little man is getting bigger this week!

We've received so many well wishes and gifts for this little guy and we are so overwhelmed with all of the love. I really can't explain how lucky we are to be surrounded by so much positive energy and love from our family and friends. Thank you! We are so appreciative.




Just a few of the messages we got from family. We took videos of us telling a few family members and friends that we will include in a video I'm planning on putting together for little man. It's finally real and has been really fun celebrating with everyone. 

Next week I thought I could share his current wardrobe and little boy looks I love. It's been fun thinking of his style and wondering what type of personality he will have!

And now... two bump pics since it has gotten a tad bigger since the last two weeks and it definitely feels harder! This week the weather has FINALLY warmed up so I'll be taking lots of long walks :)



0 comments:

Post a Comment