Wednesday, March 25, 2015

BABY LUCAS: WEEK 15

Week 15 and baby boy is the size of a naval orange! He is about 4 inches long now and Chris and I are in shock that in about a month we are half way through this journey. I feel accomplished, but I know we still have SO much more to prepare for.

Nothing new in terms of symptoms. I feel really great and like myself so I am really enjoying pregnancy right now! Mid week I did notice a change in my appetite. I am SO HUNGRY! I'm hoping this is just a growth spurt (most likely not), so I am planning on stocking up our pantry with lots of healthy snacks.

This week I am going to make all the effort to send out thank you notes to friends and family who have showered us with gifts and cards because it really means the world to me that we are so loved and I want everyone to know that! I also desperately need to remember to send in our hospital registration form that has been filled out for 10 weeks... yeah, that's embarassing.


 On day 1 of week 15 we hosted my family for a pot luck lunch to get everyone together and to celebrate our growing family. My heart is always so happy when I am around them!


I got my stitch fix maternity box and Chris picked out this dress for me to keep from it. I really love the color and it also has a nursing top so I can wear it once little man comes.


Chris and I put together the IKEA kallax shelving that is going in his closet after my family left and we went for a walk. I feel so great that I can start organizing the closet and all of his tiny clothes! The photo below is a good example of how these shelves can come in handy with books, toys, extra storage and more. 


I actually really love the striped baskets in this example and plan on getting the same ones. I'm looking for woven baskets for the top storage instead of the green canvas ones shown and I'd like to do a pop of color in the closet.



I'm that crazy girl who practiced a newborn wrap style with my dog. Technically they will be around the same weight, right? Chance LOVED being wrapped up, so hopefully little brother feels the same. His eyes keep closing and he was so relaxed. 


See ya later week 15! You can definitely see the bump better in this photo with my hand underneath :) He is definitely growing!

0 comments:

Post a Comment