Tuesday, January 20, 2015

BABY LUCAS: WEEK 5

Hello, little one.

I officially turned five weeks on Sunday, 1/11. I did my first yoga class after finding out I was pregnant and I'm really excited to make yoga my new fitness routine. Thankfully Merritt offers prenatal yoga on Sunday mornings so I plan on attending my first class this weekend so I can see the modifications they suggest.

Monday was great! We got a call from Nurse Mitchell who confirmed my hcg levels doubled (Thursday they were 316 and Saturday they were 889) from my two blood tests and that my iron levels and charts look great. So I can officially breath a sigh of relief and stop worrying about the possibility of a miscarriage. 

Nothing new in terms to energy levels or symptoms. Chris would like the baby to start growing faster so he can see him/her in my belly, but I am completely fine with that not happening for at least another month :) Currently on my to-do list is deciding when we will start taking my bump photos and I'm starting to collect ideas on how I want to set them up. Luckily, Chris is really excited about documenting them so he will be my camera man!

I did score my first maternity jeans (not yet needed) since they were on sale. I feel like it may be hard to find a lot of unique and cute items so I'll just grab them here and there as I see them.

I can't stop wondering if the baby is a little she or little he! The suspense is almost as hard as waiting for our first sonogram appointment. I decided to make a chain countdown that we can use to countdown the days until our next appointment. We also took on the task of trying to build a chalkboard for our kitchen to document the latest week's happenings. I'll share once it's done!



0 comments:

Post a Comment