Tuesday, June 9, 2015

WEEK 25: BABY LUCAS

Week 25 and my chart says Ben is the size of a head of cauliflower. He now weighs over a pound and a half and is about 13.6 inches long.

The end of this week we get into the double digits! Um, what?!

This week my workouts are still consistent with before - spinning and walking. I added an extra spin class to my routine this week, which felt great so I am hoping to keep it up for a little while longer!

No new cravings or symptoms. My sciatica is still there and I am thinking it will stay with me the entire pregnancy. It isn't super painful, just super annoying that it won't go away.



We semi-finished the star wall in the nursery and papa bear hung the hooks on his door and the mobile. The room is looking more and more complete! Just needs a few decor items as finishing pieces.

Planning and getting ready for the baby shower is pretty much complete! I can't believe it's next weekend! I'll be sad when it's over because I've had so much fun putting together ideas and crafting. 

Our maternity shoot is scheduled for July 12th in Annapolis. I'm currently saving inspiration images.



I planned early for Father's Day and decided to design Chris a shirt he could wear at the hospital when Ben is born. It could only get sweeter if I got a matching onsie for Ben made... that is my mission before he is born. 

We totally flaked on the photo this week! Two more weeks until we are officially in the third trimester!


0 comments:

Post a Comment