Tuesday, May 5, 2015

BABY LUCAS: WEEK 21

21 weeks and Baby Ben is the length of a large carrot!

Lower back pain has started (Sunday and Monday I had it pretty bad, but then it went away!) and sleep is becoming increasingly more uncomfortable. I find myself tossing and turning throughout the night. It's going to be a long 4+ months :) Sitting or bending over in particular sparked the pain. I read exercise should help so I'm going to try and do nightly stretches to help prevent that from becoming a common thing.

We started the week checking out the Sykesville wine festival. I picked up a few candles and two new dresses from Gypsy Sisters where Sydni (my makeup artist) works. Her and her sister are pregnant and due a week and two weeks ahead of me and were rocking the dresses. I wore them to my sister's graduation and Mother's Day brunch.

The bump goes in waves. Some days I don't look too pregnant, and then other days you can see how he has grown (see below - 21 weeks, 3 days).



I've been loving on watermelon and sweet potatoes this week. In fact, I think my first craving I've had is watermelon. Once I ate all of the watermelon, I was so sad and couldn't stop thinking about it!

Baby Ben loves to move around after dinner - and some days that is the only time I get to feel him! I'm still only feeling him on my right side. Waiting patiently to feel him on my left :)

I think my nesting is starting to kick in because I had the urge to wash the inside of my car. All I could think of was not wanting to bring him home from the hospital with hair and glitter stuck to him!



On Friday we drove to Ohio to see our girl graduate from the Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine. Aunt Lauren is officially a doctor!




Saturday we started off the day at Tasi for brunch on Saturday, then went to Lauren's award ceremony where she received three awards - one being in the top 25% of her class. She's pretty awesome. 


My sweet hubby buckling my shoes so I wouldn't flash anyone.


 
Lauren and I at her awards ceremony!




We had an early dinner and then wrapped up the night at her hooding ceremony. :)




See ya later, 21 weeks! You were exceptionally good to me :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment